Nine Twenty are delighted to assist in the recruitment of a Marketing Executive on behalf of our well established technology client based in East Kilbride. You will work closely with our business development and sales teams to raise awareness and generate interest in the company's software portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Marketing with a natural creative flair and an eye for detail, and is looking to develop their marketing experience in a fast growing, global technology company. Reporting to our Marketing Executive Manager, you will be joining an already established team where you’ll be able to expand and grow your skills within your specific area of expertise.
- Develop and own the "Go to Market" strategy to support our sector markets
- Develop, own and deliver the tactical marketing plan to deliver against your team’s strategic objectives
- Analyse market opportunities and business drivers to optimise marketing strategy and campaign execution
- Create awareness and lead generation campaigns, including online events, seminars, exhibitions, direct mail, email, etc.
- Work with our digital marketing team to develop appropriate social network marketing and blogging
- Design and develop marketing programs that address key market issues
- Develop creative marketing communications to promote the value proposition
- A Marketing Degree and at least 3 year’s marketing experience minimum
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including strong copywriting skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Proven project management experience, including robust knowledge within events
- Able to work effectively under pressure where priorities may change throughout the day
- An understanding of market challenges and translate into compelling content
- Ability to design and execute marketing strategies that help drive revenue goals
- Confidence to work with multiple teams and stakeholders to deliver the agreed marketing strategies
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills to ensure buy in from the team/ stakeholders
If you have the relevant skills and experience required for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV for the attention of Louise Hunter-Hoiles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job