Our client has an opportunity for a high calibre Marketing professional.
The role has a specific focus on direct sales support; product launches, marketing campaigns and all associated sales collateral.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the role will be wide ranging and based on key issues and opportunities that the business.
The successful candidate must show ability to multitask in a fast and challenging environment.
* To drive marketing on product launches / campaigns / campaign planning
* For each new product launches or product promotion, the candidate will work with other members of the marketing team (Product Managers) to deliver to budget and measure results
* To brief and manage activity with external designers / agencies
* Manage sales support priorities
* Co-ordinate print of sales collateral including catalogues, brochures, flyers
* Manage trade and online advertising schedules
* Helping to draft case studies
* Ensure communication between internal office based staff and external sales.
* Managing promotional items for sales staff
* Ad-hoc support to internal staff on their initiatives
* Imperative the candidate is a self starter, strong ability to execute on tasks assigned with a 'can do' attitude
* Good communication skills
* Good skills on Microsoft / office packages
* Organised and happy to work in a fast paced environment.
* Commercially aware
* Use of design packages (Adobe Indesign CS6 / photoshop CS6) a benefit.
Company offer a fantastic working environment, opportunity to work in a fast paced dynamic environment and career progression for the right person.