A fast-paced, energetic technology services business are looking to hire a talented Marketing Executive to join their rapidly growing business and play an integral part in promoting and growing the business. In return you will enjoy a competitive salary, the opportunity to use your creativity and ideas, progression and a relaxed and friendly working environment.
The company operates across the four core building blocks of technology - Information Technology, Phones, Internet and Mobile. They pride themselves on their knowledge, enthusiasm and passion for exceptional delivery and customer satisfaction. This is the perfect Marketing Executive position for you enjoy variety, want to take ownership of the plan using the full range of online and offline tools and techniques at your disposal.
As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Implementing the Company's strategy, creating robust plans and reporting on results.
- Creating promotional campaigns using a the full range of digital methods such as email, social tools, creative content, web, video etc.
- Updating the company website and reporting on its performance, suggesting improvements where needed.
- Organising and running of events
- Creating promotional content, sales material and brochures
- Monitoring, testing and reporting on all activity
The successful candidate for the role of Marketing Executive will have:
- Have a degree in a business related field or previous experience in a similar role
- Passion for technology and all things digital
- Content creation and a flair for creative copy writing
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Google Analytics, social media, email software and Photoshop
- UK driving license and own car
In return the Marketing Executive will receive a basic salary of £23,000-£26,000 DOE, ongoing training and development, 28 days holidays incBH, social activities and free parking.
To apply for the position click "apply now" to send us a copy of your CV
- Marketing Campaigns