Direct responsibility for supporting the creative and media strategy development, deployment and analysis for DRTV and printed media. The role is also responsible for the development and management of the internal and external brand communications strategy. Finally, the role will provide general assistance to the Direct Marketing team.
- Brief and manage the creative development and print production process.
- Maintain campaign tracking tools, including TV telephone matrices.
- Manage creative testing matrices and manage creation with external and internal design partners.
- Manage the creative delivery and Financial Promotion approval process including proof reading copy amends.
- Review and communicate competitor and market activity updates.
- Support the Marketing team in developing and actioning research and Proposition Education (PR) campaigns.
- Budget supervision and processing.
- Present campaign performance to UK Leadership Team.
- Adhoc office assistance.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience of briefing and managing media and creative agencies
- Degree level education to 2:1 classification or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience of delivering acquisition marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrable target achievements in a marketing or sales role.
- Passionate about marketing, brands and communication strategy.
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Briefing and management of media and creative agencies
- Experienced using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- 2 years experience of delivering acquisition marketing campaigns and internal communications projects.
- Understanding of response phycology and creative development processes.
- Acquisition copywriting.
Neilson in a nutshell
Neilson Financial Services provides the UK markets with innovative, customer-focused, life insurance products. With our comprehensive, affordable policies, we make a difference to people’s lives by giving them certainty about caring for others: we are there for them when they can’t be there for their loved ones.
- Direct Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Executive