Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our client is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their busy and dynamic team.
This job would suit someone who can use their passion for art in a commercial marketing role by creating website content and assisting with branding.
This entrepreneurial organisation are dedicated to team orientation, learning and development and thrive on growth.
The successful candidate should have a good understanding of how a commercial business works and be able to multi-task, prioritise and manage projects efficiently. We are looking for someone who is a strong team player, is proactive and can collaborate where necessary with different areas of the business. You should be a competent user of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and be a clear communicator.
- Develop and implement the annual tactical content marketing plan and rolling activity calendar for the key accounts to achieve the company's objectives
- Working closely with Key Account Managers and National Account Managers to provide the required content to drive online sales growth
- Influence customer content strategies through the management of the provision of content collateral, and the provision of specialist support, ensuring brand consistency across all materials
- To support agreed promotional activities are backed up with high quality content through all possible channels
- Provide input on customer website layouts and best practice layouts
For more information about this role or any other Marketing Executive jobs in Aylesbury, please don't hesitate to contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability