ANS has been accredited as a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for the fourth year. Described as an 'extraordinary’ organisation to work for, ANS is committed to employee development, training and welfare. As one of the most decorated NetApp & Cisco partners in the UK and we hold the highest possible accreditations with VMware and Microsoft. Our record growth and expansion into new sectors means we are seeking to appoint a Marketing Executive specialising in Communications to join us in our Manchester office.
As our Marketing and Communications Executive you will support the marketing team across a wide range of marketing channels and activities, including both offline and online marketing. A key role within the marketing team, this position will be responsible for conceptualising, drafting, gathering approvals and proof reading a wide variety of marketing materials, including but not limited to white papers, data sheets, website copy, brochures, newsletters, case studies, advertisements, award entries, social media and more.
- Ability to convert highly technical information into layman-friendly prose.
- Skilled writing which is clear concise and grammatically correct copy in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree in English/Journalism/Communications or a related field.
- Must be highly organised, flexible, deadline and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adjust tone and language based on medium, target audience and product
- Must be a self-starter, able to produce with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and manage long-term relationships both internally and externally
- Experienced in writing and developing technology focused marketing copy would be advantageous.
More about ANS
ANS is an award-winning Cloud Services Provider committed to helping organisations become cloud enabled. We offer over 600 customers the capability they need to achieve successful transformation, through Public, Private or Hybrid cloud and the supporting connectivity. Our partner relationships are central to our objectives, and we work closely with Cisco, NetApp, VMware, AWS and Microsoft to not only deliver outstanding technical solutions but to build our portfolio of industry-leading certifications, benefit from partner tools and support and develop long term business strategies that support our customers’ needs. Founded in 1996, we have grown to a staff of 260 strong and have offices in Manchester and London. Our customers include ODEON, Euro Car Parts, Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust, Peel Ports, Kennedys LLP and the Maritime & Coastguard Agency.
ANS Group Plc are an equal opportunities employer. We encourage diversity and anyone applying for a role at our organisation can be assured that their application will be treated fairly, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sex or sexual orientation. We sometimes ask for information relating to individuals for equal opportunities monitoring purposes only.
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Materials
- Marketing Copy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job