Our legal client, a Top 100 commercial law firm, have an exciting opportunity to join them as a Marketing Executive.
The main purpose of the role is to work closely with the Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing and Business Development and assist them with a wide range of marketing activities.
The role is full time, permanent, will be Bristol based, but will involve travel to other offices, offering a starting salary of up to £25,000.
- External and internal communications across digital and traditional channels
- Database management
- Production and delivery of marketing materials (leaflets, bid documents, presentations etc)
- Creating and uploading content for the website and social media
- Updating the firms’ intranet pages
- Supporting with events
- Any other marketing projects
The successful candidate will need to have 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a professional services environment. You will need to be confident using Adobe Creative Suite, social media management, have excellent written skills and confident working with senior management.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Professional Services
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job