Marketing Executive, Ferndown
A well-established manufacturing company, who produce award winning products, requires a Marketing Executive to join their team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and assisting with the delivery of the marketing strategy and day to day marketing activities. By working closely with the sales team and the wider marketing teams and product managers based overseas, you will aim to ensure complete customer satisfaction at all times.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Coordinating online and print marketing campaigns
- Updating the company's website
- Maintaining the CRM customer database
- Creating regular email campaigns
- Producing a wide range of marketing material ensuring continuity with the company's identity
- Assist with the organisation and attending of trade events and conferences
- Monitor and report on the success and effectiveness of marketing campaigns and communications
As the ideal Marketing Executive you will have/be;
- 2-3 years' experience within a similar marketing role
- Educated to degree level and/or a marketing qualification would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Knowledge of online digital marketing activities, design and print production processes
- High energy, self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible
You will have the opportunity to work on your own projects and bounce ideas off the Marketing Manager, whilst having a positive impact on the team and developing your existing technical skills. To apply for this position, please call Ellie @ Rubicon Recruitment today or apply via this advert.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Executive