Our client is a specialist stonework contractor with their primary focus being on high end residential interiors. Granite and Marble International is importer manufacturer, designer and installer of the highest quality stone projects. Their service is supported by an extensive global supply chain to insure the best quality materials are sourced which are then manufactured in their London factory.
MAIN MARKETING DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Editing articles written for a variety of mediums.
- Managing marketing automation tools and assisting in the scheduling of email marketing, blog posts, social media etc
- Helping to maintain the content on the website (Wix skills preferred)
- Assistance in creating some graphics, video editing, presentations, website copy and other marketing material.
This Job Description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only. The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role and in initial and on-going discussions with the designated manager(s).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Numerate and literate with experience of various packages including Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere etc.
- Good standard of degree level education within relevant field such as English or Creative Writing or Communications.
- Prior full time, marketing/sales role
- Experience of planning the design of marketing materials
- Experience of participating in marketing & sales processes
- Experience of online marketing/marketing automation
- Excellent writing skills for different materials from press releases to website copy and a close eye for detail.
- Comfortable with main social media platforms especially Instagram and LinkedIn
- Effective communication & negotiation skills (verbal and written)
- Good overall IT skills
- Comfortable with HTML and web design software such as Wordpress
- Advanced sales techniques
- Lead on initiatives, being committed to the role and delivering on objectives/deadlines
- Positive attitude and friendly outlook
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated, managing own time and working alone where necessary as well as part of a team - not requiring constant direction.
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative
- Able to quickly pick up new processes and run with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SALARY: £22k - £25k pro rata
HOURS: 8AM - 5PM Monday - Friday
The role is being advertised as full time but can be structured as part-time and/or flexible for the right candidate.
ANNUAL LEAVE: 20 days per year pro rata from starting date.
Please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter addressing the essential criteria and how you are strongly suited to this position.
- Social Media
- Writing Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job