Marketing Executive - £22,000 - 25,000 P/A (depending on experience) - Canary Wharf
Smart City Rooms specialises in providing short and long-term accommodation in London. We provide properly managed accommodation for our tenants, and a comprehensive and hassle-free service to our landlords.
Kingsley Hamilton Estates is a refreshing new style of estate agency based in the heart of East London’s hottest property district, Canary Wharf. Our core services are sales, new homes, lettings, and property management. We also have a dedicated China Desk to cater for the growing Asian market.
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Marketing in the planning and implementation of marketing activity for Smart City Rooms and Kingsley Hamilton Estates. This role will suit someone who is able to demonstrate high levels of drive and initiative, with a positive "can do" attitude.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Prepare and execute monthly marketing plans
- Company website: maintenance and management
- Weekly blog: copy writing and management
- Quarterly market reports: market research, analysis and writing
- Copywriting across all marketing channels
- SEO and Google analytics management
- Email marketing: content, design and data management
- Social media: content planning and implementation
- Ensure that all marketing material is 'on brand'
- Events: planning, organisation and attendance
- Report on campaign activity and effectiveness
- Work closely with key partners to improve cross marketing opportunities and support business
- Contribute to team meetings, and support other team members by sharing knowledge
- Strong copy writing experience is a must
- Ability to think creatively and generate new ideas
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Previous marketing experience
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience in maintaining websites (Wordpress)
- Good relationship building skills
- Property background knowledge or a keen interest to learn
- Experience of liaising with suppliers and negotiating accordingly
- Event marketing experience
- Knowledge of PPC
- Some knowledge of working with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
If you feel that this role could be for you, please apply!
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job