Up to £30,000 (DOE) + Benefits
We are pleased to announce that ECRS has been instructed to act on behalf of a prestigious IT Distributor to source them an enthusiastic Marketing Executive. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Marketing Professional who is now looking for a new challenge to assist in driving business growth and activity across the full marketing mix on behalf of a reputable technology provider.
About the Marketing Executive Opportunity:
A Marketing Executive is urgently needed for an IT Distributor. This role is offering a varied and on-the-go environment that is relaxed and vibrant. You’ll help develop and execute the full marketing strategy for their top vendors and serve as a go-to team member for their senior marketing team. You’ll also be responsible for conveying marketing messages amongst channel partners in order to increase revenue streams, while also coordinating small- and large-scale events. This opportunity is ideal for marketing professionals with some previous experience who are looking to take their careers to the next level within a growing, global tech firm.
To be considered for this opportunity our client is ideally looking for applicants to evidence some or all of the following skills:
• Previous experience in a generalist marketing capacity, including event planning and execution
• Previous or current experience working within a technology-related company, advantageous
• Comfortable helping develop go-to-market strategy for various vendors/products simultaneously
• Well-versed in event coordination and day-of execution for events of all sizes
• Adept at working on various projects, including helping to plan events
• Familiar with all marketing elements including, developing campaigns, market strategy, print and design, SEO, events, etc.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Comfortable working with multiple teams/departments to ensure a successful outcome is achieved
• Team player attitude and ability to work to one’s own initiative
About the Company:
My client is most well known for their success in providing the latest in enterprise technology solutions, so you will be working for an organisation that is at the forefront of innovation. As a leader across the UK, their top priority is to ensure their solutions are fully maximised to meet clients’ business-critical needs, maintaining the highest standard of service possible. This role is going be extremely popular due to the nature of the client, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job