Are you ready to take ownership for marketing and be in charge of decisions? Going through rapid growth, our client is a B2B company who are looking for their first marketer to help drive awareness. Our client will also pay for you to do your CIM!
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive; reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the company’s marketing with an emphasis on lead generation, marketing communications, client nurturing and working with industry partners.
- Social Media: build the company’s online presence through various social channels
- Lead Generation; create integrated marketing campaigns to drive leads for the sales team
- Content: create companies content including blog posts, white papers and other marketing content
- Website; using the CMS to upload content, helping improve SEO in tandem with their Web Agency
Skills & experience the Marketing Executive must have;
- Strong experience B2B marketing experience
- Experience with email marketing and lead generation campaigns
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Fun, outgoing personality that works well in a small team
- Degree or equivalent marketing qualification
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Executive role;
£28 - £33k basic, 5% bonus, 20 days holiday
If this vacancy interest’s you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
- Email Marketing
- Lead Generation