Do you have marketing experience, and excellent copy writing skills? Are you highly organised, and able to meet strict deadlines?
We are currently recruiting for a varied, and interesting Marketing Executive position - located in Caversham. The position is paying £22,000, and is working in a fast paced environment.
This role involves all aspects of marketing covering content, PR, events, branding, digital, DM, sales promotion, design and advertising.
- To be the first point of contact for any Marketing enquiries and to play a key role in direct liaison with the media to ensure a high profile PR presence for the company.
- To support the Marketing and Communications Manager with all administration duties to ensure an efficient and timely service is provided both internally and externally.
- Co-ordinate the copy for publications and internal communications playing the key role in copywriting.
- Provide a highly professional service to internal customers of the Marketing Department, liaising effectively with colleagues to ensure publicity and web content is fit for purpose and meets all requirements to excellent standards.
- To take a proactive and continuous approach to seek out good news stories within the company and build a bank to update website information and press on a regular basis.
- Ensure the on-going development of the website by writing, co-ordinating and editing high volumes of appealing and relevant content and keeping close contact with the Web Developer.
- Make a measurable impact on communications through effective and digital media approaches, including using innovative use of social media and e-marketing.
- To work with the Marketing and Communications Manager to plan campaigns and to ensure that they are delivered in time and within budgets.
- To source and negotiate with external providers of advertising space, direct mail and printing services to ensure high quality and value for money.
- Ensure that the production and / or creation of briefs and working with any creative services delivers high quality results in line with the brand.
- Evaluate and review all work on a regular basis to ensure that the company is getting the best from the current services and continually search for the best products and value.
- Organise and co-ordinate promotional departmental videos for the website and organise photo opportunities.
- Collate feedback on campaigns and statistics to continually review strategy.
- Participate in Marketing events and activities as directed by the Marketing and Communications Manager and / or Leadership Team.
- Be willing to undertake new tasks and responsibilities in line with new initiatives.
- To carry out any duties as reasonably requested by line management and the Leadership Team.
- A really enthusiastic and proactive attitude is vital as the department is fast paced.
- Excellent copy writing skills are essential.
- Ability to write compelling and engaging copy.
- Strong organisational skills are essential with an ability to plan work to achieve performance targets and to deliver to strict deadlines by utilising business resources and processes.
- Skills in Google Analytics, MailChimp and WordPress are desired.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in an enthusiastic manner bringing new ideas and suggestions.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail including proof reading.
- A sense of humour with a positive approach to working in an energetic department.
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Able to communicate on all levels pitching information at the right level for the audience
- A flexible approach to working hours according to the needs of the business - this may include weekends.
- Sustained approach to working to deadlines.
- Be committed to promoting high standards.
- Marketing Department
- Marketing Executive