My client is a highly successful, multi-award winning, creative, e-commerce business based near Ilminster.
Their culture is dynamic, down to earth with a true drive to succeed and provide an impeccable service to their clients.
Due to continued growth they are seeking a dedicated Marketing Executive to join their team in their busy, modern and vibrant office environment. They will consider both part-time and full-time applicants and the salary is up to £25,000 per annum (pro rata) dependent on experience.
The role requires a proven track record in social and digital media marketing and sound copy writing skills as well as knowledge of e-commerce processes.
The main duties include;
- Effectively provide expertise in managing ongoing and new commerce projects.
- Liaise confidently with clients to ensure projects and updates are communicated well and as promptly as possible.
- Manage projects effectively and ensure that they are completed on time.
- Assist with the implementation and start up of a new team overseas.
- Inspiring and leading an internal team.
The successful candidate must have;
- Ideally IT, Software or Web experience (not essential).
- Experience within a similar project management position.
- Great organisational and prioritising expertise.
- Strong and confident negotiating skills
- Excellent communication, organisation and relationship building experience
- Competence in leading a team
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a change of environment to join an exciting and innovative business and have huge input into creating and maintaining client relations and ensuring projects are completed at the highest level.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Marketing Executive