Marketing Executive Role
This is an autonomous position reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
The company has been established for over 20 years and enjoys a multimillion-pound turnover with representation in the UK, across Europe, Ireland and the United States. My clients core client base consists of architectural practices, builders and national contractors.
This role would suit a graduate with marketing qualifications and commercial experience, looking for an opportunity to manage operational and marketing strategy for a well-established UK manufacturer.
It is essential that candidates possess excellent standards of written English and strong organisational skills.
The candidate should also demonstrate in depth knowledge of various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo. Managing the social media accounts is one of the key roles of this position.
Experience using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is desirable as some design work is expected. Familiarity with Word Press or similar CMS systems would be beneficial.
Candidates will be expected to have sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Travel will be required for management meetings, PR events and supporting sales activity; this will include regular visits to London and Milton Keynes, with occasional visits to the USA, assisting with their international development.
Collaboration with marketing agency
The UK marketing effort is supported by a digital marketing agency, the successful candidate will be working closely with the agency team at an operational level, and will demonstrate strong management potential whilst developing their strategic knowledge.
Expectations of the role
· Develop content marketing strategy, assisting with authorship of technical white papers and e-books
· Managing advertising bookings and liaising with publishers regarding deadlines and supply of content/artwork
· Procuring merchandising materials for specification team
· Raising purchase orders and organising sign off for payment authorisations
· Taking incoming telephone calls to Marketing Department
· Dealing with incoming emails to Marketing Department
· Competitor analysis and reporting
· Ordering printed material (brochures, business cards, architects packs etc)
· Maintaining CPD database and completing CPD certification for Sales Team/RIBA
· Managing social media accounts and activity
· Updating content on all active web directories
· Updating collateral on company website (drawings, data sheets, O&M manuals, images)
· Carry out customer feedback surveys and monitor reviews via Google+
· Assisting with PR and event management
· Dealing with external agencies and assisting with proof reading/editing of content prior to publication
· Sourcing case study projects via Sales Team
· Booking photography and video for both projects on site and studio based as required
· Link building and assisting with SEO both web and written content
· Attending monthly marketing meetings with external agency as required
· Marketing support for International Development
· Operational support when Marketing Manager is out of the office
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering & Manufacturing recruitment company based in Norfolk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job