A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join this national, award winning company.
Key duties will include:
- To lead, plan and implement the marketing activities that will have a positive impact in support of the Groups Industrial sales strategy.
- To provide tailored marketing services to all businesses within the Group that meets the business plan objectives.
- To provide input and support to the brand development strategy for the Group.
- To provide input and support to the Groups development of E-marketing, website and social media.
You must have:
- Practical and demonstrable experience of SEO, PPC and analytics.
- Previous experience of both CRM & CMS packages
- Email, text & social media marketing experience
- Strong practical experience in Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exhibition planning and management
- Strong written & verbal communication
- 4.5 % Contributory company pension
- Life assurance (for pension scheme members)
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Annual Company Bonus
- Content Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"