Marketing Executive (with remote working for 4 out of 5 days a week)
My client is a rapidly growing software platform (SaaS) and advisory business based in Bath. They help clients find and win public sector contracts across all sectors, and to date have a very successful track record with over 1,000 clients utilising their services.
This is a newly created role to help build and develop the automated marketing campaigns to drive both new business leads and customer upsell opportunities into the business.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will be a key component of the marketing team helping in all aspects of the day-to-day marketing activities of the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic marketeer who has a keen eye for Return of Investment (ROI) and would like to develop their career within a fast-growing business.
The ideal candidate will have good experience of campaign marketing, ideally within an SME business.
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent, and your interpersonal and communication skills will need to shine brightly across a variety of channels, particularly across the various departments within the business.
The right person will need to be motivated, a team player; naturally inquisitive and work well under pressure.
- To support and coordinate in the creation and build of automated, multi-channel marketing campaigns, constantly assessing the campaigns and seeking ways of improving the performance by increasing the volume of leads generated.
- A focus on new business campaigns to generate "hot" leads into the business
- Secondary focus on customer upsells through automated campaigns
- Accurately assess and report on the campaigns andmonitor inbound data from Sales Forceto inform and improve our campaigns
- Help build a library of client case studies/ testimonials
- Be integral in the deployment of a new automated marketing platform, allowing you to have real impact on the business
- Help to build landing pages via WordPress to support the many simultaneously running campaigns, driving inbound sales leads
- Use multiple channels to help build campaigns including but not exclusively to email, social (both organic and paid), direct mail, digital events etc.
- Create weekly social engagement activities for LinkedIn and Twitter to assist the campaigns
- Help in creating and maintaining marketing collateral both internally and externally
- Update weekly on the engagement gained from webinars and create short videos that include branding and graphics.
- Co-ordinate monthly webinar series and ensure they run smoothly
- Event Management: Internal and client facing
- Salary of up to £25k to £28kper annum negotiable.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Home working for up to 4 days per week, 1day a week in the office in Bath
- Excellent company benefits and career prospects
- Campaign Strategies
- Event Management
- Marketing Campaigns
- Campaign marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'