My client, a European Investment Manager, is looking for a generalist Marketing Executive to join their marketing team in a hands-on and varied 360 marketing role specialising in UK advisory and intermediary markets. Based in the West End, this is a great opportunity for Asset Management marketers to step up and take on greater responsibility within the team.
Marketing Executive's key responsibilities:
- End-to-End Campaign Management - and the production of marketing materials for potential and existing investors
- Advertising - taking ownership of on and off-line advertising initiatives
- Digital Marketing - working closely with the digital marketing team to create content for emails and online campaigns
- Events - supporting the sales team with the conception of events, working closely with the central events team on logistics, as well as preparing marketing collateral for distribution at events
- Relationship Management - liaising with internal stakeholders, namely within sales and compliance, and external agencies on brand, design and media buying
Marketing Executive's key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within Asset Management, ideally with exposure to UK wholesale or advisory clients across traditional and alternative asset classes.
- Evidence of a passion and interest for investment management marketing
- A mastery of MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- An ability to show initiative, be proactive and voice new ideas as part of a pivotal business line.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job