Marketing Executive - Senior Administrator
**Marketing Executive, Global Asset Management Bank, London - 9-12 months**
This role will be operating across Global Tax Services, reporting to the Head of Global Tax Services. This role is to help drive strategy, increase market presence of Global Tax Services and provide client facing support. The relevant candidate will be versatile to and able to direct a range of activities of Global Tax Services.
Marketing and strategic matters of the team and in addition to a basic knowledge of tax will require the following skills: management skills, strategic insights, change management, budget management, strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface credibly with all levels of management.
- Working with the Head of Global Tax Services to ensure all Global Tax objectives align with overall CSD strategy
- Responsible for coordinating all Global Tax Services Offsites
- Managing agendas for tax service offsite. Consulting with head of Global Tax Services and Global head of tax research function as required.
- Identifying external stakeholders, arranging their attendance
- Preparing presentation materials, collating external decks
- Provide updates to Global Tax services
- Coordinating and when appropriate chairing Global Tax Services weekly management meetings
- Marketing/PR meetings
- Responsible officer for regulatory policies - GDPR Programme, records retention and BCP
- Represent Global tax services as member of the Records Management committee and ensure Global Tax Services are in compliance with the record keeping requirements of the company
- Procurement - liaise with the procurement team when employing the services of an external service provider. Complete procurement forms and where necessary work with the respective program managers to complete a Major Expenditure Report
- Be the central point of contact and responsible for the provision of regular information requests:
o EMEA AS Monthly Report
o CSD CARLO Meetings (Compliance, Audit, Risk, Legal and Operations)
o Marketing activity for EMEA Investment services Marketing
- Carry out all of the administrative duties for the Head of Global Tax Services - meetings, expenses, travel, video conferencing.
Client Facing Support
- Tax & Regulatory Forum NY
- Tax breakfasts and workshops in various EMEA locations
- Responsible for seeking the necessary legal and compliance approvals
- Having a sufficient amount of tax knowledge to be able to discuss tax developments at a high level
- Proactively meet with in-house Public Relations team and external PR agency to explore possibilities for pitching new tax developments to various news outlets.
- Responsible for all of the internal communications of Tax Services and ensuring senior management are informed of latest developments
- Working with Internal comm's to ensure articles are placed on MySource in a timely manner
- Creating and managing a Global Tax Services MySource Social Site
- Working on the content and presentation of each module
Recruiting - involvement at all levels of the recruiting process
- Working with the hiring manager to scope out the job specification
- Working with the HR recruiter to obtain suitable job code
- Seeking the necessary finance and senior management approval for new position and completing new joiner justification form
- Reviewing cv's
- Being present and active in each interview
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.