An excellent new role exists for an experienced Marketing / Promotions Executive to join a company which operates famous, world-class Shows / Exhibitions in the marine / boating sector. The company also represents the UK marine sector, and the show revenue is reinvested back into promoting the sector on behalf of its members. This includes the leisure, superyacht and small commercial marine industry.
The purpose of this role is to create, plan and run promotional marketing campaigns for the Show portfolio to increase ticket sales revenues. In this role you will appeal to consumers through a range of strategies, including the running of competions and ticket campaigns.
Responsibilities will be varied, including:-
- Develop, plan and execute promotional marketing campaigns with the specific purposes of driving ticket sales and consumer attendance.
- Assist with the co-ordination of the Marcoms team, and appointed agencies, to deliver an integrated Marcoms plan for each Show within the Show portfolio.
- Attend and enagage in meetings and share ideas at brainstorming sessions.
- Write and proofread promotional marketing copy.
- Monitor the progress of work and produce regular status reports for each campaign.
- Be willing to put forward creative ideas outside the scope of just promotional marketing campaigns e.g. Show attractions.
- Obtain data analytics to provide reports to the COO summarising the impact of particular promotional campaigns.
This exciting new role will form part of a dynamic marketing team, and requires a Marketing related degree, as well as proven marketing and sales promotion experience.
Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (eg online tools and social media) is essential, as well as creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
Experience of Photoshop is required, as well as excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills, and the ability to be proactive.
You will be based at the company's Head Office which has free onsite parking, and an extremely welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
The salary displayed will depend on experience, and is ideally around the £30K mark, unless you specifically have proven experience in driving ticketing campaigns, in which case it may be negotiable. There is also the opportunity for flexible working arrangements, after the company's probationary period.
As this is a new role, it is available now, so please apply immediately.