Based in Tetbury, this position in an opportunity to work at the centre of a fast-paced environment, working closely with all members of the Ecovision team.
The role provides opportunity to work on a range of projects so an ability to multi-task and manage a varying workload is essential. The right candidate will work across the full marketing mix, creating and executing marketing plans and supporting the further Ecovision team.
As well as having a keen eye for design, the right candidate will need have strong communication and copywriting skills as you be required to write engaging content such as customer facing emails, social media content and website copy.
Previous marketing experience is required, a passion for the growth in green technologies and a want to contribute to a sustainable future is highly desired.
Core duties include:
- Handling marketing activity across all channels
- Planning and copywriting marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating social media networks
- Creating and executing e-shots as necessary
- Planning and implementation of SEO/PPC campaigns
- Producing analytics as required
- Devising and executing direct mail & e-marketing campaigns
- Updating, developing, and maintaining the company website
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Educated to degree level and/or have relevant experience in a similar marketing role
- Experienced working with WordPress and search engine optimisation
- Strong copywriting ability
- Experience of working with the Adobe Suite, particularly Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- Good team working skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Office programmes (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of CMS system and ability to make form changes
- Email delivery software (Mailchimp, Dotmailer or similar)
- Social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords (PPC)
- Experience with Elegant Themes/Divi platforms
- Exhibition design and management
Job Type: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £23,000.00 to £28,000.00/year depending on experience, plus share options
Holiday: 25 days annual leave, plus statuary holidays
- Social Media