Our client sell a high end kitchen appliance and are looking for a Marketing Exec to join their Ascot Head Office. The role will be responsible for the commercialisation of digital and physical recipe media with the target to penetrate the overall recipe market in the UK and Ireland.
This includes marketing & communication on and offline media (e.g. digital recipes, cookbooks, recipe booklets) through different distribution channels (e.g. digital recipe platforms, e-commerce, direct sales force).
This role would suit a marketeer from a publishing or editorial background with good copy writing skills and a passion for food!!
Commercialisation of digital recipe platform
- Market the recipe digital content and books, including pricing and subscription strategy in collaboration with the Recipe Development, Sales and Marketing teams to penetrate the UK and Ireland recipe market.
- Management of the Recipe Platform. Roles to include; establishing and fulfilling the recipe platform marketing strategy to drive revenue, creation of collection packaging (e.g. concept, cover, description), creating schedule for collection releases, selecting all site content (e.g. weekly suggestions and editor's picks), overseeing subscription model, inputting data using backend software Hybris (content creation and data extraction), and use of Polarion.
- Liaising with sales force, where appropriate, regarding.
- Working on the Recipe Development Platform to ensure relevant content and extraction, as well as supporting on potential problems or improvements to the system.
Recipe media commercialisation and communication
- Recipe market observation and analysis (to include cookbooks, magazines, food trends). Translation of market trends providing feedback to direct and guide Recipe Developers in recipe content creation.
- Assisting in the planning of customer recipe material including recipe collections, cookbooks, calendars, newsletter themes by sharing relevant analytical data (e.g from Google Analytics).
- Copy creation for recipe products, including recipe platform, cookbooks, customer newsletters, recipe booklets, calendars, recipe related customer marketing material.
- Implementing marketing strategy across all recipe products, including online.
- Preparing recipe-related launches to the market/customers (cookbooks, videos, etc.).
- Defining business targets, KPIs, quality standards and benchmarks for the recipe business within the UK and Ireland and manage performance.
- Implementing strategies for driving the recipe business, ensuring positive customer journey by managing customer's expectations in regards to content.
- Maintaining the recipe marketing business case.
- Some publicity responsibilities, as required.
- To be 'the face of' the recipe platform both internally and externally including at press & public events.
International recipe projects
- Coordinate international cookbook projects with the other countries.
- Agency and supplier management: establish and coordinate relationships with external agencies, recipe contributors or other relevant partners.
- Establish working relationships with: digital services and e-commerce, customer and advisor insights, product development, CRM, logistics, online and other internal/external clients, to include international travel to meet with international peers.
- Establishing potential partners for co-branding purposes.