A unique chance to work in the Property industry driving this successful companies Marketing function as part of their friendly team in Glasgow!
Due to continued growth in 2021 our client is keen to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive to manage, develop and grow their presence online and offline working closely with management and sales staff in the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in a varied and hands on position with a great salary package on offer…….key duties will include:
- Working in collaboration with management and team members to develop marketing plans and content
- Managing company Social Media channels - strategy development, content creation, posting and monitoring
- Plan, execute and develop digital marketing campaigns and identify opportunities to maximise traffic
- Email Marketing campaign creation, execution and monitoring
- Managing company website and associated assets
- Managing general company marketing including graphics, advertising and branding
- Managing all other company marketing channels
- Managing company press releases where required
- In-depth experience of managing and growing business social media
- Proven track record of creating and executing innovative digital marketing strategies
- Preferably some experience of managing successful paid digital/social media marketing and campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience of managing websites and use of CRM
- Experience in company branding/marketing, ideally including overseeing graphic design
- Flexible and capable of dealing with a varied workload, with excellent technical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to work confidently in a fast-moving environment.
A superb opening with a dynamic company - full time permanent post. Salary based on experience and based from the company offices in the centre of Glasgow.
Apply online today with CV!
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'