A leading primary school publisher in Oxford is looking for two Marketing Executives to support the team with campaigns implementation during a busy period. This is a temp role to start asap until end of July 2018.
- Delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Assessment of existing and potential markets, product life cycle planning
- Generate new business leads
- Liaise with external agencies
Experience / skills required:
- B2B marketing, and experience in some of the latest B2B marketing techniques (cross-channel lifecycle communications management, inbound marketing, marketing automation, etc.)
- Some Digital Marketing experience and proficiency in the most popular channels and tools
- Campaign management experience, including some budget management and ROI analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong sense of teamwork
- A passion for customer experience - reviewing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Experience working with agencies
Please apply online, via Reed
Contact: Alison Redfearn
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Agency Liaison
- B2B Marketing
- Product Lifecycle Management