Marketing Executive - Premium fashion brand FTC 12 Months
My client is a leading premium/luxury fashion brand based in central London. They are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join their team. The main responsibility of this role is
to support and manage the strategy and execution of marketing and communication across the UK business - bring the brand to life across all channels retail, wholesale and online.
Technical skills & Accountability.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
* Supporting 'through the line' strategies when implementing HQ initiatives into the UK business
* Management and execution of marketing actions across UK business
* Development and management of wholesale / retail training and brand experience programmes across the year
* Working cross-functionally with Visual Merchandising, sales account Management, PR, retail and HQ to execute business solutions
* Management of relationships with external retail partners to ensure actions are promoted, organised and executed efficiently
* Analysis of and reporting on success and return on investment of promotional activities to business and HQ teams
* Hiring and development of yearly interns
* Managing team resources and interns to ensure project plans are met, in line with the overall business strategy
* Managing upwards to T&R Marketing Manager and other senior Commercial Managers any development issues or needs within the team
* Support Marketing Manager in the development of the client segmentation model with specific focus on key stores
* Build strong cross functional working relationship with commercial team to drive business priorities
* Carry out seasonal presentations to Multibrand wholesale clients during selling season
* Management of budgets for actions
* Analysis and reporting on return on investment of all activity
* Project managing specific executions such as staff incentives
If this sounds like you, please send your CV over to:
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'