Our client is a pharmaceutical publisher who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team and be based at their offices in Surrey.
You will be responsible for overseeing day to day marketing activities and with the support of the senior team, planning, developing and implementing communication campaigns. This would be an ideal role for a second jobber where you can continue to develop your skills and take real ownership of projects and programmes. Our client is seeking candidates with creative and innovative ideas which translate into effective marketing materials.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and benefits including 25 days annual leave, performance related bonus, pension, childcare voucher scheme and more.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, emails, social media, press releases and website copy
- Working with the commercial team to produce and maintain all marketing collateral
- Understanding the product and customer profile and producing thorough specs for each.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role, ideally in a pharmaceutical environment, working with both print and digital components
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
- Familiarity with web analytical tools
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Good knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office, social media platforms, specifically Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google, and CRM
- Working knowledge of digital publishing concepts, including SEO best practice
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company in a position with lots of room for growth and development.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you.
- SEO copywriting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'