Job Title: Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager
Location: Poole, Dorset
If you are an experienced Marketing Manager or a Marketing Executive looking for the next step up this could be the role for you.
This is a stand-alone role managing the Marketing and Tradeshow Events for a rapidly growing business.
You need to be a hands on person who is prepared to do a full 360 marketing role.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Marketing professional to join a highly successful Lifestyle brand who is growing by approx: 20% per annum.
The company is continuing to expand and Brand Marketing and Exhibitions is a key function for them; this is the ideal opportunity for the right person to take ownership of the marketing and exhibitions and become the cornerstone for the department as it grows.
For the right person this is a really exciting but demanding Marketing Manager position. You need to be an idea's person who is also very well organised and disciplined in getting things done right within tight timetables. You need to have a good understanding of the B2B and B2C marketing mix.
Key responsibilities are:
- Preparing/updating and getting agreement to a marketing plan
- Brand planning and Brand Management
- Work within budget and deadlines
- Organising photoshoots - booking models, styling and designing the twice annual catalogue (Spring/Summer & Autumn/Winter)
- Organising all aspects of and attending shows & exhibitions in Europe (flexibility to attend Tradeshows, approx. 6 to 8 weeks per annum including weekends - time off in lieu for any weekends away)
- Organising Tradeshow marketing materials and invitations
- Organising CRM mail outs and email campaigns
- Managing all social media - content and promotions
- Analysing campaign results and keeping up to date with competitors
- Liaising with fashion magazine editors for product placement and editorial
- Providing consistent marketing input to the company's paper-based and on line activities
You will be working with all national magazines and press to build up coverage and product placement; sending products and samples out to stylists, celebrities, athletes, fashion editors and bands; organising brochure design and show invites (including liaising with the designers and printers); Organising exhibitions and trade shows across Europe - this involves working with the stand builders, assisting in the design of the stand, graphics and printing.
Marketing Manager Specification:
You'll need to be a marketing all-rounder who isn't afraid to get stuck in.
Flexibility is essential as you will be required to travel in the UK and Europe to attend trade shows (time off in lieu for any weekend working). You will need to be career minded, loyal, dedicated and prepared to 'go the extra mile'. An interest in fashion and design is preferable.
Working hours - Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6pm
Own Transport required, and you must be prepared to be away at shows approx. 6 to 8 weeks per annum (including weekends) You will also be required to drive one of the company transport van's to take product to the Tradeshows.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job