Marketing Executive- Marketing Administrator
Marketing Executive opportunity has arisen within an established Recruitment Consultancy based in Chelmsford. The Marketing Executive will be working alongside the MD and Senior Managers to increase brand awareness by designing, creating and implementing a digital marketing strategy for the company. Salary of up to £30K + benefits DOE.
The role would also include-
- Improving the content on the website,
- Creating collateral to back up any digital campaigns,
- Creating collateral for trade shows,
- Marketing campaigns to new clients,
- Client presentations and client requests for market information.
Your specific duties will include but not be limited to the following:-
- Develop, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the website
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Produce collateral for effective marketing campaigns including who to market to
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online narrative
- Create and standardise company presentations
- Produce Ad-hoc material for clients and providing market research data
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing professional looking to grow within their career and make the role their own.
As Marketing Executive you will have a worked within similar position for a minimum of 2 years and your key skills will include:
- Can demonstrate you are flexible, inventive, proactive and ambitious.
- Understands and can demonstrate the principles of marketing
- Have both creative and innovative and has strong project management / organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- A degree in Marketing would be advantageous but not essential
Please apply now to find out more.
- Brand Awareness
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Networking
- New Trends
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'