£25K - £35K
Are you a hard working & passionate Marketing Exec with experience working within the IT sector? If so, I have a great role for you!
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive with a broad marketing background that encompasses the management of campaigns, events, partners & alliances, along with digital marketing projects, content writing & the design of traditional marketing materials.
The business are a dynamic and fast paced IT Solutions Provider with a highly motivated & experienced team. This role will need someone who works well with multiple personalities, able to work closely with the sales teams, products teams, senior management and also with partners and of course clients.
- Deliver creative marketing campaigns to drive the revenue performance of the business
- Pro-active engagement with sales teams to maximise the value of all lead generation activity
- Build & develop vendor / partner relationships and en sure marketing funds are maximised through campaigns
- Provide regular and insightful reporting against each stage of the marketing campaign plan ensuring a focus on ROI of all activity
- Provide effective content and copywriting to maximise the value of all communications, whether traditional or digital
-Arrange and attend industry events to promote the value of the business and promote external business partnering opportunities
- Experienced in handling & delivering on multiple campaigns at any one time
- Experienced within the IT Channel
- A passionate and creative individual with fresh & dynamic ideas
- Experienced in managing partner relationships
- Exposure to managing events (desirable)
If you are looking for a Marketing Executive role in a highly exciting & fast paced #tech environment and you have experience of campaign management, vendor / partner management and IT - please send your CV without delay!
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Executive
- Partner Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job