Join a fast-paced marketing team working for a leading health and safety training and consultancy company adopting new approaches to customer growth and retention. You will be responsible for the Astutis brand in the international marketplace assisting the development of relationships with clients from diverse industry sectors. You will be an effective project manager experienced at contributing to long-term goals and enabling the company to achieve its objectives.
Develop your career in marketing with a friendly, service-based company embracing an exciting period of growth.
- Managing the initiation, implementation and evaluation of international campaigns across digital media to recruit and develop client journeys;
- Development of client personas and journeys for their life-cycle in the international market place;
- Managing and developing the international brand externally and internally;
- Monitoring and writing online content to be published across diverse media such as blog, websites and social media;
- Writing relevant SED friendly content for our websites to drive quality web traffic that converts, and maintaining up-to-date information;
- Producing and maintaining collateral for our clients such as case studies, product specifications, infographics etc., on different media;
- Carrying out market research of geographical territories and sectors, evaluating data and identifying marketing opportunities;
- Organising Astutis' positive presence at events.
- At least 3 years experience in campaign management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in diverse media;
- Strong team player working with clients and staff from different disciplines;
- Working to detail;
- Working under pressure to tight deadlines;
- Well organised with a customer oriented approach;
- Experienced at work in an international B2B market place;
- Highly proficient in MS Office, CMS, email and social media platforms;
- Very experienced at work in digital media.
- Experience of using Hubspot or equivalent
- Creative skills with experience of producing innovative media
- Market Research
- International Campaigns
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job