Content Marketing Executive - International Property Company
Location: NW London
Salary: £ 27.000 - £ 30.000
My client is a well established, international Property Company based in Central London, a leading company in the medium to top end London residential market, managing assets for investors and landlords based in the UK and overseas.
A creative Marketing Executive is required to join our friendly in-house marketing team, situated in Hampstead. The marketing department is responsible for initiating, developing and delivering all marketing activity across the business in support of their trading objectives. They take a solutions-based approach delivering well-targeted campaigns on mainly digital platforms.
The right candidate should have a love for London life and already have some experience working in the UK property industry.
The position is a varied post. Reporting to the Head of Marketing who has a strong track record of developing people, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Planning website updates, generating content and editing existing content in accordance with our content calendar
- Ensuring all website content conforms to our style guide and brand guidelines
- Monitoring performance of listings on property portals such as Rightmove & Zoopla
- Co-ordinate content from third parties
- Managing content for international micro-sites and assisting with marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and deliver new business leads
- Help administer Google AdWords (PPC) campaigns and provide monthly campaign metrics using Google Analytics
- Assist with e-marketing for newsletters and other marketing campaigns when required
- Oversee management of data for e-marketing purposes
- Contributing to content planning for blogs and email newsletters
- Assist with content marketing for PR and social media
- Help with preparing visual aids for conferences
- Log-keeping, liaising with third party agencies, branch staff and web team
- Keep in touch with market trends and competitor’s digital behaviour to identify new marketing opportunities.
Who we’re looking for:
The successful applicant will be a highly organised individual with a keen eye for detail and continuity. The ability to multi-task and work on few projects simultaneously and stick to agreed deadlines is essential. Someone self-motivated and able to stay engaged with
- Someone with a good grasp of 'London life’ is likely to enjoy this role and have these key skills:
- Good grammar and writing skills, with the ability to write clearly & succinctly
- Proactive, organised and able to prioritise workload
- Be able to write well-structured content with SEO in mind
- Commercially aware & able to spot potential/new marketing opportunities
- Able to communicate simply and cross-culturally, both written and oral
- Good listening skills
- Proficient with WordPress CMS, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Photoshop
- Working knowledge of InDesign would be useful
- Ability to work across multiple projects without flapping
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly under pressure
- Good team skills A mature, can-do attitude as we work in a small team environment
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level (marketing) and have at least two years’ experience either working in content writing/editing or have demonstrative skills that you could perform this role.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job