Salary: £ 28.000 - £ 33.000
My client is a well established, international Property Company based in Central London, a leading company in the medium to top end London residential market, managing assets for investors and landlords based in the UK and overseas.
They have a vacancy for an experienced Marketing Executive due to a recent promotion.
The marketing department is responsible for developing and delivering all marketing activity across the business in support of their trading objectives. They have a solutions-based approach delivering well-targeted campaigns across multiple channels.
The ideal candidate should be living in London and either have experience of working in the UK property industry, or have a good knowledge and a genuine interest in the sector.
The marketing executive position is a varied post with a lot of offline management and would suit someone looking for a varied role, without a specific focus on digital.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating properties and putting print adverts together
- Selecting properties and preparing magazine editorial write-ups
- Distribution and logging of branch email enquiries from website
- Assisting with co-ordinating content for e-newsletter, website, PR & social media
- Managing image libraries; liaising with photographers, third-parties, branch staff and web team. Purchasing and record keeping
- Branch liaison with updates re marketing campaigns
- Preparing visual media for branches (signage, window & screen graphics)
- Co-ordination and preparation of marketing materials for events
- Briefing designers and proof reading
- Management & fulfilment of marketing collateral to the branches
- Administration for the department including recording invoices, following up suppliers and branch staff, logging and filing.
The successful applicant will be a highly organised individual with a keen eye for detail and continuity with exceptional writing skills. The ability to multi-task and work on few projects simultaneously and stick to agreed deadline is essential.
Someone with a good grasp of 'Londonlife’ is likely to enjoy this role and have these key skills:
Good grammar and writing skills, with the ability to write clearly & succinctly
Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
Excellent attention to detail (mainly for proof reading)
Have a good understanding of how online content and SEO works
Able to communicate simply and cross-culturally, both written and oral
Good listening skills
Proficient with WordPressCMS, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) with
accurate typing skills
Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
Flexible and able to adapt quickly under pressure
Good team skills
A mature, can-do attitude as we work in a small team environment.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level (marketing) and have at least two years’ experience working in a marketing department or environment. Chinese speaking would be advantageous.
- International Property
- Marketing Executive
- Online Content