We are currently on the look out for a motivated Email Marketing Executive with a can-do attitude to join our rapidly growing client.
The successful applicant will be a well organised individual, have a high level of attention to detail and possess excellent copywriting & proofreading skills.
Role: Email Marketing Executive
Salary: £18k to £25k
- Providing new and creative ideas for campaigns and commercial activity
- Shared responsibility for ensuring email campaigns are designed, built, sent and analysed (using internal systems such as Salesforce and Exact Target)
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting improvements to the usability, design and content of the company website to improve conversions
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders, communicating campaign details to relevant parties
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Genuine enthusiasm for marketing, especially online, is essential.?
- Design skills are required (use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Experience of PPC, SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media campaigns is advantageous.
- Keen attention to detail, including spelling and grammar, with a desire to deliver an excellent customer experience.?
- Excellent IT skills; Website CMS, all Microsoft applications, Adobe Photoshop and a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
This role will offer the successful candidate a very competitive package. You will have superb career growth opportunities available to you and you will be given the autonomy to make a real success of your area.
N: Ashley Loofe
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job