tp to £35,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to work for a successful national residential developer. Our client is an award winning industry leading National residential developer, delivering quality high spec homes and apartments. As a company they are known as a volume builder with a focus on quality, attention to detail and a first class after service
- To develop site specific marketing activity plans for sites
- Work in conjunction with sales to drive leads, enquiries and visits
- Monitor and analyse marketing activity specific to each site
- Develop and refresh advertising, both written and visual
- Attend regular site meetings to build strong relationships with the Sales Department
- Update systems to ensure all information is correct
- Support the Marketing Manager
- Brief each site on National Marketing activity
- Organise and head up meetings with the Sales Department
- Work closely and in conjunction with Sales and Marketing Director, Sales Manager, Construction, Land, external agencies such as Graphic Design agencies.
- Degree educated in a Marketing related subject
- Previous Marketing experience is a perquisite
- Be creative and practical
- Marketing experience within the property industry is desirable but not essential
- Good understanding of planning, delivering, monitoring and evaluating marketing activity
- Identify and target chosen audiences
- Have good knowledge of multi-channel Marketing
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.