POSITION: Marketing Executive
HOURS: 8:30am-5:00pm Monday - Friday
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established recruitment agency based on the Wirral has arisen, we are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team. The role will be a stand-alone position which will require the ability to multi task and work towards tight deadlines during busy periods.
If you are a graduate, creative and analytical, looking for a varied role this will be the ideal position for you.
- Assist with creating marketing material and adverts for social media and mail shots
- Assist with compiling and analysing data to create presentations for clients
- Develop, create and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Development, delivery and monitoring of SEO, Google Ads, PPC and CRO activity
- Manage and co-ordinate multiple social media accounts and social media marketing for job advertising
- and marketing campaigns
- Management of online communications databases, updating and segmenting to assist with increased
- Updating content across all websites, including third party sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and
- Create videos for online social media campaigns
- Creating compelling content, blogs and press releases for all social media sites relating to our business
- Measure, monitor and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in marketing or equivalent
- Excellent level of written English is essential
- Have demonstrable experience in all social media platforms, including social media advertising
- Experience in taking own photos and videos for online/social media use
- Knowledge of in InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Strong proven analytical skills and experience to evaluate end-to-end client experience across multiple channels
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Be a team player and able to work using own initiative
Please contact Nicola for more information on or email your CV to
- Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'