Marketing Executive - Global Events - London
Exciting new role for a Marketing Executive with hands-on experience of events marketing, taking on responsibility for marketing a portfolio of high value global events. You will be encouraged and expected to take the initiative, to develop and communicate new ideas and to play a vital role in driving delegate revenue growth.
- A minimum of 6 months’ events marketing experience (preferably B2B)
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and excellent numeracy
- A good understanding of campaign planning, implementation and analysis
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills with an eye for detail
- Digital marketing skills - any experience in: Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Paid Social, SEO, PPC.
- CRM / Email marketing experience (Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, etc).
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to multi task with attention to detail and high accuracy
- Create and implement integrated marketing strategies using the full marketing mix
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns for the events and publishing divisions
- Use digital media tools and third party solutions to plan and manage online marketing campaigns
- Execute a data strategy for each event
- Monitor performance of marketing channels to ensure that budgets are allocated most profitably
- Identify and evaluate potential media partners and implement mutually beneficial agreements
- Ensure brand consistency
- Coordinate the design and production of all marketing collateral, including conference brochures, digital assets, web banners/emails etc
- Manage completion of campaign and audience analysis, online performance reports and contribute to event strategy meetings
This role would suit an ambitious, driven individual looking to gain experience within an International & recognisable brand. There is lots of room for career progression in this organisation, with a fast-track to management.
Salary is a basic of up to £27k, with a £4k Bonus (paid quarterly), so an OTE of £31k. There are strong company benefits on top as well, including life, health, pension, 25 days holiday, flexi-time, etc.
Key words: Marketing, events, data segmentation, campaigns, online, offline, B2B, executive, conferences, travel, delegate, networking, revenue, ROI, social media, paid, PPC, SEO, CRM, email, content, automation, permanent, London.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Database Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'