Marketing Assistant - General Insurance
to £25,000 + benefits
Newly created role with expanding General Insurance Group.
A really varied role, providing a brilliant opportunity to expand your skills and experience across all aspects of on-line and off-line marketing for both B2C and B2B. Supporting the Marketing Manager, the remit will include for example:
- Content marketing
- Social Media - research, creation, engagement and management
- Press Release creation and distribution.
- Product and Pricing market research
- Campaign management and reporting.
- Search Engine Optimisation & Pay per Click management
Skills & experience required:
- Relevant marketing experience gained within the Insurance or Financial Services sector, or for the right person, this may be a brilliant first step opportunity for a recent Marketing Graduate.
- A good understanding of graphic design and pay layout
- Web Design, Building HTML pages, Dreamweaver, WordPress
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills.
The working environment is innovative, working with enthusiastic, motivated colleagues across the business.
Easy access for Guildford station
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm
Great range of staff benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare Insurance.
- General Insurance
- Insurance Brokerage