Are you passionate about marketing and looking for a new, varied and exciting challenge?
We're recruiting for a new Marketing Executive role, working for a market-leading UK supplier, based in Banbury, North Oxfordshire.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the Managing Director and will be responsible for co-ordinating a varied marketing mix, ultimately promoting the business and supporting business sales activity.
The job will require a creative and energetic person, able to add real value and experience to business marketing strategy and deliver results.
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of brand strategy, including promotional activity
- Co-ordinate brand-specific events
- Managing both social media and website channels - regular activity and content plans
- Working closely with external agencies with regards to PR, Design & Print
- Work with internal sales team in sorting entire brand portfolio
- Co-ordinating marketing resources for training and promotional events
- Product launch strategy
- Slow-moving stock initiatives
- Monthly progress reporting to management, as well as planning for tasks ahead
Skills & Experience
- Good all-round digital marketing mix experience
- Previous working knowledge of marketing strategy
- Social media campaign management
- Working knowledge of Adobe design suite
- Creative edge
- Copywriting skills
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and forward-planning skills
- Microsoft Office skills
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'