My client is recruiting for a Marketing Executive role to join a rapidly growing progressive property development company and one of the UK's leading micro-apartment specialists. The role is a full-time position reporting to the Marketing Manager and coordinating with the team across departments. The ideal candidate will have property marketing, PR, social media and comms experience. The role provides an exciting opportunity to work in-house for a leading developer of homes for young professionals.
The companies HQ is based in stunning Mayfair Offices and the opportunity to make this role your own and build up experience and knowledge is certain!
The role will include:
- Developing marketing campaigns and optimising all channels available.
- Identifying 'best use of money' solutions to meet project budgets.
- Event management including development launches, panel events and socials for residents.
- Helping to produce brochures and leaflets.
- Writing press releases and award submissions.
- Helping with presentations and reporting procedures.
- Social media management, copywriting and content creation including blog writing.
- Day-to-day project management including giving direction to external agencies and suppliers.
- Analysing success off offline and digital marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous property marketing experience or be able to demonstrate an interest in property.
- Two years' experience in a marketing role.
- Availability to work some Saturdays when a launch or sales event is planned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking skills with strong analytical knowledge and a proactive attitude.
- High level of IT literacy with ability to learn and utilise a range of different IT systems.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, there is no harm in finding out more information! My client is keen to see CV's and to interview ASAP. As stated above the locations will be Croydon and Mayfair and the salary is between £25,000 - £30,000 for the right candidate. Contact me via the job application or LinkedIn - do not hesitate to call Deverell Smith for more information and ask for myself!