Job Title: Marketing Executive - Financial Services
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £30K
Are you an experienced marketer who is looking for the next step in their career? Do you have a strong knowledge within the financial services sector?
If you are looking for a chance to join a company who need to modernise and transform their digital offering, look no further. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate marketer like yourself to come on board and take ownership. We’re looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and offer a range of marketing knowledge from digital to traditional.
We are currently assisting a client of ours; a commercial bank based in Central London in the recruitment of a Marketing Executive to join their Customer Experience team. Within this role the successful candidate would report directly into the Head of Customer Experience and would sit within the team in charge of planning, delivering and reporting on the roll out of the Bank’s Marketing plan across campaigns, product marketing, brand initiatives and reputation management. Please see more information on this fantastic opportunity below:
Some key responsibilities and duties include:
- Supporting the delivery of the bank’s marketing activities across all channels, products and segments.
- Preparing draft press communications and content marketing article outlines, campaign briefs, social media posts and blog content in line with strategic objectives.
- Day to day ownership of the Bank’s social media and website channels.
- Manage the creation and population of a marketing insights dashboard, ensuring that there is clear and accessible marketing reporting and customer insight.
- Produce regular MIS reports in partnership with Head of Customer Experience to circulate to Senior Management
- Support the Customer Experience Team to determine the appropriate platforms for launching the Marketing and Customer Insight Programme
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 18 months / 2 years minimum marketing experience, preferable within financial services.
- Ability to work in a team as well as self-motivate.
- Experience in managing social media channels.
- Experience in using Content Management Systems to manage website content.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised in a high pressure environment.
So if this sounds like the ideal role for you then pick up the phone and give us a call for a completely confidential chat!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'