Marketing Executive - Financial Services
Are you looking to further your career in marketing? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic individual to join our Financial Services Marketing Team based at our lake-side Head Office in Milton Keynes.
You will be helping to support the UK`s largest mortgage broker as part of a wider marketing team of nearly 50 people; `bringing people and property together` and adopting our 4 key values of: Personal, Passionate, Straightforward and Responsible.
Using a multi-channel approach, you will be responsible for helping to develop and deliver literature and communications to support our Mortgage and Insurance divisions, collaborating with our sales force and internal stakeholders to raise the profile of Countrywide Mortgage Services.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Create, manage and maintain customer and internal-facing Mortgage and Insurance literature from agency brief through to approval.
- Implement an internal communications plan, issuing regular engaging and relevant content to boost readership and maximise exposure to current FS campaigns.
- Collaborate with the wider Group Marketing team on Estate Agency promotions which cross sell mortgage and insurance to enhance group value.
- Administer our Advertising Approval process, ensuring all regulated promotions are compliant and regularly reviewed.
- Support our external agency to continually improve processes to manage printed stock, storage and distribution of our FS material.
Profile & Skills:
- Proven relevant experience within a Marketing role as part of a marketing team.
- Excellent A-Levels (or equivalent), graduate with relevant marketing/business degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to quickly establish rapport.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail - copywriting and ability to critique creative/consolidate feedback desirable.
- Experience working within a regulated Financial Services environment or the property industry would be advantageous.
- Confidence to challenge and make recommendations to develop best practices, considering the bigger picture when making decisions.
- Proactive and driven under own initiative with strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Salary £25K with 25 days holiday.
- A wide range of retail benefits, including Countrywide`s award-winning Under One Roof scheme.
- Lake-side location with free gym and shuttle bus services for employees of the business park.
If this sounds like the role for you then please complete the application form and provide a covering letter detailing why (with reference to the role profile).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'