Job Title: Marketing Executive (Financial Services)
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP/Feb 2020
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 DOE
My client is a leading banking institution based in heart of Mayfair, Central London.
I am delighted to be assisting them with their search for an experienced Marketing Executive, to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
They are a small niche company with 3 branches based throughout the UK. This role may require occasional travel to other branches or meetings upon approval from HoD.
The ideal candidate with have at least 3 years’ marketing experience (FS industry experience desirable).
The Marketing Executive will play a key role in supporting the delivery of the bank’s marketing activities across all channels, products and segments - including retail banking and wholesale banking
- Day to day ownership of the Bank’s social media and website channels ensuring content is kept up to date
- Preparing draft press communications and content marketing article outlines, campaign briefs, social media posts and blog content in line with strategic objectives and tactical marketing plans
- Support the Head of Customer Experience to liaise with departments that hold key input, deliverables or accountabilities for the delivery of marketing communications
- Manage the creation and population of a marketing insights dashboard, ensuring that there is clear and accessible marketing reporting and customer insight so that the business has suitable information upon which to make strategic decisions
- Produce regular MIS reports in partnership with Head of Customer Experience to circulate to Senior Management on a monthly basis on progress
- Any additional activities deemed necessary to facilitate the successful completion of the department objectives
- At least 3+ years marketing experience (some ideally in Financial Services)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as self-motivate
- Strong English writing skills
- Experience in managing social media channels and collating VOC
- Experience using Content Management Systems t manage website content (ideally)
- System experience: Microsoft Office
- Pension: Non-contributory scheme - 10%
- Season Ticket Loan:
- Holiday: 26 days plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
- Private Medical: On completion of probation
- Subsidised Gym: On completion of probation
If you’re interested and would like to discuss the role in more detail, then I would love to hear from you.
Longbridge is part of Staffing 360 Solutions (UK) Ltd. Services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent recruitment or employment business for temporary recruitment. Thank you for your application, due to the large number of applicants we receive from internet advertisements, only candidates with the relevant skills will be contacted.
- Financial Services
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'