This fast paced, entrepreneurial (and VC backed) brand are looking for an ambitious marketer.
You'll have at least two years experience in trade marketing, and will have a passion for creating high quality marketing toolkits which are fully aligned with your channels to market - in this role you'll be marketing through some of the UK largest retailers.
Perhaps you’re currently working as a marketing assistant or marketing executive ready to make your next career move into a marketing manager role. Or maybe you’re already an experienced Marketing manager and are looking for an organisation which values your experience and in return can offer some flexibility regarding working hours (in any case you'll get every Friday afternoon off!)
This is a great role with significant breadth and depth of responsibility, where your creative ideas and contributions will be listened to and taken on board.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Implement and assist in the development of the promotional channel marketing strategy for trade channels
- Create clear briefs and develop outstanding product launch marketing tool kits
- Become the key point of contact for channel marketing activity including customer presentations, tailored promotions and leverage commercial opportunity
- Develop key product brochures, POS material to showcase our clients products through multiple trade channels
- A degree or equivalent
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working with design and copy writing
- Experience of managing supplier and customer relationships(internal and external)
- Very strong creative and marketing communication skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Commercially astute and focused on business results and commercial impact work
- Ability to respond at pace to changing internal demands within the organisation
- Strong on project management
- Passion for Marketing
- Problem solver
- Curious, energetic, engaging and positive approach. Inspires agencies and designers to do their best work.
- Takes feedback but equally demonstrates strong and credible point of view
Apply and we will be in touch
- Communication Skills
- Trade Marketing
- Brochure Production
- POS material
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job