This fast paced, entrepreneurial (and VC backed) brand are looking for an ambitious marketer.
Perhaps you’re currently working as a marketing assistant or marketing executive ready to make your next career move into a marketing manager role. Or maybe you’re already an experienced Marketing manager and are looking for an organisation which values your experience and in return can offer some flexibility regarding working hours
In either case, this is a great role with significant breadth and depth of responsibility, where your creative ideas and contributions will be listened to and taken on board.
As the Channel Marketing Manager, working with the Senior Channel Marketing Manager, you’ll have responsibility for the development and implementation of Marketing account plans.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Implement and assist in the development of the promotional channel marketing strategy for trade channels
- Create clear briefs and develop outstanding product launch marketing tool kits
- Become the key point of contact for channel marketing activity including customer presentations, tailored promotions and leverage commercial opportunity
- Develop key product brochures, POS material to showcase our clients products through multiple trade channels
- 2+ years of channel/trade marketing experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working with design and copy writing
- Experience of managing supplier and customer relationships(internal and external)
- Very strong creative and marketing communication skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Commercially astute and focused on business results and commercial impact work
- Ability to respond at pace to changing internal demands within the organisation
- Strong on project management
- Passion for Marketing
- Problem solver
- Curious, energetic, engaging and positive approach. Inspires agencies and designers to do their best work.
- Takes feedback but equally demonstrates strong and credible point of view
Apply and we will be in touch
- Communication Skills
- Trade Marketing
- Brochure Production
- POS material
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job