Marketing Executive - Fantastic Company offering exposure and progression - £27-30 + Bonus!
Our client who are the worlds leading knowledge providers are seeking a Marketing Executive to join the Global Exhibition division. This position is for a candidate who are looking for the next career step and looking to progress further. Based in London City and paying between £27-30k + a generous bonus.
To deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns for the portfolio of selected events, from contributing to the event marketing strategy, to executing the campaign, by bringing together the different aspects across products, including digital, print and onsite promotion. Also contribute to continued improvements in campaign planning, execution and analysis through effective teamwork and systems, with a specific focus, but not limited to, Exhibitor, Conference and Sponsorship promotion.
Main Duties & Responsibility:
- Work with members of the marketing team to identify, innovative and deliver effective multi-channel - integrated marketing campaigns that deliver event/customer objectives.
- Develop and deliver strong marketing campaigns with the aim to acquire quality audience to the events and outreach to media and partners to shape quality content for the audience.
- Work collaboratively with the Senior marketing team to ensure campaign objectives reflect creative and message hierarchy.
- Own the delivery process for campaign and ensure all marketing campaigns are timely and within budget.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Head of marketing.
- Create and manage performance reports for the senior management, highlighting campaign ROI explaining variances and making recommendations.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Providing timely communication between relevant departments including sales, operations and content team.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to improve customer’s experience, create a fully integrated customer journey linking digital, traditional and content marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal teams, agencies and other vendor partners.
- Manage campaign budgets, with accurate reporting and status of spend and work with agencies to ensure that campaigns are delivered within budget.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of CRM platform and systems, data segmentation, test and target within email campaigns and integration with wider marketing campaign cycle.
- Experience of managing and developing effective email campaigns aimed to generate quality audience for the brand
- A solid understanding of the exhibition processes and experience in working with international markets.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Extensive experience in project management as well as team management to deliver campaigns within budget.
- Expert knowledge of traditional offline marketing and experience working with both sales and product teams.
- Solid understanding of how to analyse campaign effectiveness, recreate successful multi-channel campaigns.
- Ability to analyse Campaign’s ROI and give recommendations to improve performance.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A positive 'can do' attitude, willing to go the extra mile and eager to develop new skills.
- Strong written & effective verbal communication skills with the ability to simplify messages and processes.
- Strategic planning, organisation and project management.
- Advanced listening, questioning and negotiation.
- Business writing and presentations including excellent briefing capabilities.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role please apply and I look forward to receiving your CV.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Data Segmentation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'