Focusing on our head-turning classic-style motorbikes, you will provide marketing support to our brand Company, influencing and delivering upon strategic marketing plans in order to achieve outlined KPIs.
With a genuine passion for the motorcycle industry , you will advise on effective and relevant marketing campaigns to capture our target audience.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Campaign planning, creation and delivery
- Events management
- Social Media strategy
- Create enticing online and off-line content
- Responsible for ensuring all internal and external literature is within brand guidelines.
With a great understanding of marketing strategies, including digital marketing, you will be a self-starter, with the ability to work on your own initiative and to develop relationships with key stakeholders.
You will be a meticulous Marketing Executive and have excellent copy-writing skills.
Our benefits include:
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme
- Healthcare cover
- Bike-2-Work Scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities
If you wish to join our journey and feel you have the right skills to help us grow, then send us your CV today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- marketing motorcyles