About the role:
- You will be responsible for the Consumer email sales marketing activity across two consumer facing brands Priority Pass and Columbus Direct to maximise sales. You will manage the end-to-end process covering planning, data, creative, execution and campaign analysis. For Priority Pass you would be responsible for the Global email activity co-ordinating with the marketing team in Hong Kong and Dallas to support their targets.
- Leveraging your specialism in B2C email marketing, the key objectives of the role are to:
- Deliver sales for both products against agreed budget targets
- Explore opportunities to improve the email communication cycle to maximise revenue and reduce the effort and time required to run the program over the long term
- Explore new external data sets to open up new opportunities for recruitment
- Gain insight and understanding of key elements of the creative execution to maximise sales
- Explore opportunities to personalise messages based on data insight
- Implement the new GDPR data requirements for prospect and lapsed data sets.
- Plan annual campaign plan to feed into annual budget for email activity
- Execution of monthly sales campaigns across both products
- Develop a creative test plan to maximise sales
- Deliver monthly campaign reports including key insights and recommendation for future data-driven email marketing initiatives to maximise sales and ROI
- Explore new data opportunities to market to
- Provide insights, market trends, best practices and recommendations for improving the effectiveness of the email marketing activity.
- Manage the implementation of the new GDPR data requirements and monitor impact on sales
- Ongoing management of data selections to comply with GDPR regulations
- Work closely with the Dallas and Hong Kong marketing teams to help budget and deliver sales from email channel
- Support the Group with the selection and set-up of a new email platform that will deliver against the specific needs of the consumer sales marketing requirements
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to further enhance and improve our email marketing approach and results
- Be proactive in staying informed of the latest insights and trends in email marketing to add value that will increase campaign performance and effectiveness and share with the wider consumer marketing team.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of B2C email marketing, service providers, performance and deliverability considerations to support objectives of driving maximum engagement, lead generation and nurturing relationships
- Understanding of CRM platforms and marketing automation experience
- Appreciate the challenges of working across brands, teams, departments and geographies
- Budget management and processes
- Expertise in email marketing and ideally marketing automation technology
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good stakeholder engagement and management skills with ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work strategically and happy to be hands on with excellent attention to detail
- Strong and confident communicator, positive collaborator and proactive in using initiative
- Proven ability to set up, execute, manage and optimise email marketing campaigns
- At least basic html developer skills to adapt and working knowledge of responsive email templates
- Genuine team player and strong at building effective relationships within all levels of an organisation
- Data and results driven, good analytical skills and passionate about striving for improvements
- Good judgement and problem solving skills
- Experience of scheduling, setting up and delivering email marketing initiatives - ideally 2-3 years
- Experience of working internationally and across multiple clients
- Experience of working in an agency, client services function or with an email service provider would be advantageous
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent by experience
- Proactive attitude with lots of enthusiasm, personality and commitment
- Confident and collaborative, leaving a lasting and positive impression on others
- Committed with a passion for delivering email marketing results and adding value
- Strives for continuous improvement and is keen to demonstrate the value of email marketing in driving engagement, supporting relationship development and sales
- This new role would suit someone who is ambitious and passionate about email marketing. We are looking for a strong, dynamic and enthusiastic individual who wants to take ownership for developing, implementing and growing our internal email marketing expertise to deliver great campaigns, positive engagement and results.
Collinson Group is a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviours to drive revenue and value for clients. The group offers a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide Market-leading experience in delivering products and services across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.
The group provides unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travellers, creating and delivering products and services that increase engagement, loyalty and value for customers.
We have more than 25 years’ experience, with 28 global locations, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries, employing 1,500 staff, and managing over 20 million end customers. We have been bringing innovation to the market since inception - from launching the first independent global VIP lounge access Programme, Priority Pass™ to being the first to sell direct travel insurance in the UK through Columbus Direct and creating the first loyalty agency of its kind in the travel sector with ICLP.
Today we still invest heavily in innovation to ensure that we continue to deliver superior customer experiences.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job