Are you a talented Marketing Executive with Customer Loyalty & Retention experience?
One of the UK's fastest growing retailers is looking for a CRM Executive to join their thriving Marketing team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all customer activation and retention strategies as well as driving repeat purchase. The company is experiencing major growth at the moment so it is the perfect role for someone with strong analytical skills and a creative mind-set who wants to make a visible impact.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive (Email and CRM)
- You will be creating, executing and reviewing CRM strategies that drive lead conversion, customer retention and loyalty to grow the business.
- You will implement and analyse email campaigns to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Stakeholder management is what drives the role as well. You will collaborate with the Data Analyst to monitor performance of CRM strategies.
- Loyalty partner collaboration will be important as is day to day operational management of their loyalty schemes.
Key Skills of the Marketing Executive (Email and CRM)
- Experience working with CRM and data marketing.
- Retail, Hospitality or E-commerce background.
- Good experience of e-mail and social media, including customer base segmentation.
- Strong background in creating and managing re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A creative mind-set and an interest in art is a plus.
If you have proven CRM AND Email experience dealing with loyalty and retention campaigns, and would like to work for a growing retail business that celebrate diversity and creativity, then please apply with your CV today.