Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Salary: Up to £25,000
Our client in Sutton is looking for a new employee to support International Product Managers. You will have a passion for data analytics and be able to provide business critical information to continue the growth of the company. The role is based in Sutton.
As a candidate you will have a high proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as data selection, good analytic and extraction skills. Strong organisation, prioritisation and interpersonal skills are crucial to manage the fast paced environment.
The daily duties include; administrative support, report writing, document management and trend analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly articulate and numerical
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to create strong professional relationships
- Previous analytics experience is essential
- Advanced & Strong Excel Skills (Data analysis and manipulation)
- Diagnostic information gathering
- Cooperation skills
- Administration and customer service experience desirable
Your Major Tasks:
- Report writing - collating regional monthly progress reports on sales and technical for several suppliers across multiple regions. Develop automation of these reports (macros)
- Complex data manipulation - pivot tables, macros, sorting, graphing, logically organising data and applying advanced formulas
- Analysing and understanding data
- Retrieving and preparing data
- Supplier product order forecasting and stock level calculations from sales history
- Extracting data
- Analyze and clean temporary products
- Keep team rooms updated and relevant
- Inter-company margin checks and corrective actions
- Price list administration
- General administrative support
- Stock monitoring and corrective actions
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Data Analytics