Our client works closely with its Membership - typically Fortune 500, Forbes 2000 and national governments - to address major challenges in cyber security and information risk. The company provides a closed environment within which its Member organisations can collaborate to identify successful solutions and approaches - resulting in the development of practical and insightful tools/guidance that all Members can apply with minimal additional effort or expense.
This thought leadership is delivered through a program of workshops, regional meetings, webcasts, on-line community website and an Annual World Congress event.
This is a permanent position based in near Bank, Central London, paying £24-25k per annum
Starting as soon as possible, this will be a hybrid work from home/work in office position.
We are looking for a hard-working and ambitious Marketing Executive to join our marketing team in London.
You will work on a range of activities across marketing operations, campaign delivery and demand generation, digital marketing, communications and public relations, brand building, events management, creative direction and design.
Day-to-day, you’ll report to the Senior Marketing Manager, Member Marketing, but be expected to work across the whole marketing team - we want you to gain as much experience as possible and to polish your skills quickly.
We are a small, close-knit team with a big job to do so you'll be expected to roll-up your sleeves and get stuck in from Day 1. You’ll be given real responsibility quickly, but with the coaching and support you need to make progress confidently.
We’re looking for someone who has solid digital marketing skills, is self-motivated, quick to learn and passionate about delivery and deadlines. There’s a lot going on, so being organised and caring about quality is important.
If you are looking for a role in a fast-moving industry sector where you can learn a lot, take on more responsibility and develop your core skills, then this is the job for you.
How you will spend you day:
- Work alongside the marketing team to deliver lead generation campaigns
- Manage the company’s communities on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Maintain product content on our live site, the Member web portal
- Support the marketing team in producing trade marketing materials
- Support the marketing team to market tools and reports to Members
- Raise awareness of the company’s many events to Members and prospective Members
- Drive digital projects including creating e-mails and updating the website, webinars, podcasts and videos
- Use analytics to evaluate success, report on campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Educated to graduate level
- Ideally a Marketing degree/ qualification - or professional marketing experience
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good copywriting
- Good proof-reading skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Creative thinker who offers new ideas
- Strong team player who is flexible and adaptable
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to work autonomously and be able to take direction and feedback constructively
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Pardot would be advantageous
What are the perks of working at this company:
- This is a fanatic role for someone keen to upskill and develop, we're a close knit marketing team -and you'll get a lot of exposure to all sides of the marketing/pr
- We've got a strong focus on promotion, learning and development
- It'll be a flexible working role- approximately 2-3 days in office per week
- Opportunities to travel- supporting our world congress in Autumn, plus other international events
* No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'