Marketing Executive - Content
Due to continued expansion our client is actively recruiting an experienced, vibrant and tenacious Marketing Executive to complement their growing team
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, key responsibilities will include;
- Plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities
- Market analysis to identify opportunities, potential partner companies, new products/services and examine competitors in order to drive growth of the business
- Management of online presence, specifically focussing on LinkedIn
- Establish new and strengthen existing relationships with the press and other third parties
- Management and coordination of marketing campaign activities - email, web, social media and direct mail
- Production of new proposition collateral
- Management of marketing collateral and internal equipment
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database for monthly newsletters and direct mail shots
- Conduct and present weekly and monthly reports
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of three years within a comparable role, displaying high level copywriting and relationship management capabilities. You will be able to communicate and motivate via written media and demonstrate a strong understanding of the principles of social media.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company during an exciting period of growth, with a competitive remunerations package and plenty of opportunities for internal progression.
- Social Media
- Press Relations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'